Thursday, August 4, 2016

Friends - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! There is nothing like getting together with old school friends and creating new memories! Today I have a fun mixed media layout to share.
 

I used the Distressed Text Stamp in the background before I started to add mists and pastes.
 
The title piece is from the Social Hash Tag set. All the chippys are just finished with a coat of gesso on them.
 

I tucked in pieces from Flourish Set 10 in with the clusters.
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the August challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
 
Creative Embellishments Products:
 
 

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Shona, I loved this when I saw it on FaceBook and just had to come your blog to comment again. The photo is so fun with all of you beautiful ladies! I really love the way you scrapped this!