Friday, September 23, 2016

Heritage Journal - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! I was recently playing in my Heritage Journal book…and of course chippys are PERFECT for journal pages. They are not too thick as I always like to keep my journal pages almost flat. Flat with lots of layers of stamping, Chippys, trims and Shimmerz paints.
 

 
I love love love the Border Word Sets. This piece is from the Treasure set.
 
In the background I have used the distressed text stamp and tucked in pieces from Flourish Set 27 around the photo.
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the September challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
 

Creative Embellishments Products:

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful vintage page!