Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Girly Grunge - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Today I have a soft mixed media layout to share. I love Girly Grunge style...its to much fun! I went with all white chippys covered in gesso to add to the soft background. I used some 49 and Market papers from an older Flying Unicorn kit.
 

I did some stamping in the background with the DistressedText Stamp. I added some soft color shading with Shimmerz paints.
 
Look at those adorable Blueberry sprays…love them and I gave them a snowy look!
 
The title is from the Happy Word Set and I tucked in a few gears in various sizes and some Shimmerz Inklingz splatters to finish it all off.
 

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the November challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
 
Creative Embellishments Products:
 
 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous, love the blue berry sprays..