Sunday, February 5, 2017

49 and Market - Love

Hello 49 and Market fans!! I am back today with another layout to share. I love this magical photo and picked the Flower Fairies Collection to hi-light it! The chipboard pieces are all from Creative Embellishments.
 

I started with the With Love sheet. To add some layers, I added in torn pieces from the Picking Daisies sheet, under the photo.
 

The Flower Fairies Collection is beautiful and with the Cut Out Sheets there are so many pieces you can fussy cut and add to your creations!
 

I am in love with all of the new blooms! If you love flowers these beauties are a must have. For my clusters I have used some of the new Shimmer and Shine, Vintage Shades and tucked in a few roses.
 

I finished it all off with some Shimmerz Inklingz and stamping using Gabi’s Butterflies are Free Stamp Set and some adorable butterfly and dragonfly fussy cut pieces. This collection is amazing!
 

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!
 

49 and Market Products Used:
 

 

 

 
 

 

 

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

AH YOU KNOW I LOVE THIS!! BEAUTIFUL!

Lisa Landry said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love everything about it. Just beautiful!!