Saturday, May 6, 2017

Far and Away - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! Shona back today with a layout that I added so many fussy cut elements to! I find fussy cutting out flowers etc is kind of relaxing and I enjoy it. I used the Flower Fairies Spring collection and used 2 sheets of Picking Daisies…one for the main paper and the other to fussy cut.


 Here you can see lots of the cut out pieces tucked into this gorgeous cluster with Shimmer and Shine Amber Melange and Amber Fleur Des Champs. Gorgeous flowers! I also tucked in some fun chippys from Creative Embellishments.


I also tucked in a few Vintage Shades Yellow Blossoms and Beige roses. The fairy is cut from the Flower Fairies cut out sheet.


I did some stamping in the background with Gabi’s Ethereal Stamp Set, and Delight in Lavender Stamp Set. Look at those gorgeous Dragonflies from the Dragonfly Revolution Layered Embellishments. Splashes of color added with some Shimmerz Paints.

 


That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and posts on upcoming NEW products! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!


49 and Market Products Used:


















No comments: