Wednesday, May 10, 2017

May- My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition Kit part 3


Hi everyone! I am back with another share from the gorgeous May- My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition Kit! Seriously..what a fun kit to play with. Beautiful papers and flowers, a resin frame, and so much more to add to your creations! This layout is created with the yummy 49 and Market papers in the kit! My nieces daughter…such a cute photo!

 Look at the beautiful blooms in the kit..also from 49 and Market…I have tucked in some lace trims and pieces from the Creative Embellishments chipboard in the kit.

I broke up my resin frame for a different look…kinda cool I think!

That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! I will be back with more shares from the May kit! Take care and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Your Shabby Chic style is so beautiful and inspirational. This just blows me away! So pretty!