Saturday, November 4, 2017

Rusty Autumn - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! This month I have some shares from the gorgeous NEW Rusty Autumn Collection! This new collection is not only gorgeous for all of your fall photos, but the B sides are perfect for so many occasions! My first layout is my grandson at the pumpkin patch!
 
My main paper is the Falling Leaves sheet. I did some distressing around the edges and added in Gabi’s Line Stitch stamping around the page. It is adhered to a sheet of Rusty Autumn Blooming Autumn, but first I cut a circle from the middle of that black background page to use on my layout top.
 
That circle is attached behind my photo. I fussy cut all of the cut pumpkins etc from the Pumpkin Patch Sheet. I also used the backside of that paper and added the plaid strip across the layout.
 
I did more stamping with the New Gabi’s Herbacious Stamp Set and loving the black chipboard pieces from the 6x6 Archival Board Remember Today set. I just added some Shimmerz paints to finish them off.
 
The blooms I picked are a mix of Floral Mixology BloodOrange, small and larger Rustic Canvas and Burlap Blooms, Berry Stems, and some added Burlap Net Ribbon for added texture.
 
 
That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

49 and Market Products Used:












No comments: