Friday, April 6, 2018

Beauty Lives Within Each of Us - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! Today I have a heritage layout to share featuring the gorgeous Tattered Garden Collection! I adore the beautiful soft colors of this collection! I layered my background with Tattered Letters and Tattered Flourish on top.

 
I used pieces from the Dandelion Fields and Tattered Garden Laser Cut Sheets. Love all of the new Laser Cut Sheets…so simple to add extra embellishments and layers to your project!

 
I did stamping in the background with Pascale’s 1787 Stamp and Gabi’s Texture Stamp Sets. I fussy cut a few little butterflies from the papers and added them with a little pop up.

 
The beautiful cluster is a mix of pieces from the Laser Cut Sheets, Garden Seeds in Sandcastle, Floral Mixology in Mudslide, Seaside Blooms in Sandcastle and Buttermilk Botanical Blends. I love this soft color mix with for this heritage piece.


The little bird cage and bird are also pieces from the Dandelion Fields Laser Cut Sheet.

 
That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

 
49 and Market Products:


 
Tattered Garden – Tattered Letters

 
Tattered Garden – Laser Cut Sheet

 
Dandelion Fields – Laser Cut Sheet

 
Botanical Blends – Buttermilk

 
Seaside Blooms –Sandcastle

 
Floral Mixology – Mudslide

 
Garden Seeds – Sandcastle

 
1787 Stamp Set by Pascale

 
Gabi’s Texture Stamp Set

No comments: